Urology Surgical Center
Our goal is to offer the most advanced care in a comfortable, friendly environment. Many surgeries formerly done exclusively in a hospital setting are now safely and successfully performed in our outpatient Urology Surgical Center. We combine a state-of-the-art facility with current advances in surgical techniques to provide this level of care for each of our patients.
The advantages of the Urology Surgical Center:
- Our focus is on our patients, their comfort and health is our top priority.
- Our surgeons, nurses and medical staff work together daily to provide outstanding efficiency and continuity of care.
- Outpatient procedures are more economical than traditional hospital surgical procedures.
- There are a variety of procedures which may be suited for an ambulatory surgical setting including anesthesia and non-anesthesia procedures.
- A less stressful, relaxing environment for your comfort and healing.
- Parents can stay with children at all times except during the surgical procedure.
- Fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- Certified by Medicare.
- Staff is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- We have anesthesiology support from Associated Anesthesiologists, P.C.
Our surgery center hours are Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Our surgical center is staffed by seven RNs, three surgical technicians and three x-ray technologists. All RNs are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). You can expect to have close contact with our nursing staff and to receive pre-op and post-op phone calls as we strive to provide you with quality care from start to finish.
surgical center mission statement
The mission of Urology Surgical Center is to provide quality cost effective, outcome based perioperative care to patients with specific medical and surgical needs. To satisfy this mission, every person providing care and services in the facility must demonstrate consideration and concern for others, including patients, employees, physicians and anyone else involved in care.
history of urology surgical center
In early 2000 Urology Surgical Center was established when Urology P.C. moved from its original location at 48th & A Streets in Lincoln to 5500 Pine Lake Road. Our present location houses the Urology Surgical Center, as well as, the Urology, P.C. medical practice. The Urology Surgical Center is fully owned and operated by the physician owners of Urology, P.C.