Call Urology, P.C.
Our phone number is (402) 489-8888. Our receptionist is available to direct your call daily from 8:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 12:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Office Appointment Scheduling – Option 8
- Procedure Scheduling – tests ordered by one of our providers (x-rays, cystoscopy, prostate biopsy, CT scan, vasectomy, etc.) – Option 7
- Surgery Scheduling – Option 6
- Medical Records Requests – Option 5
- Billing and Insurance Questions – Option 4
- Triage Nurse Voice Mailbox – Option 3
Leave a message for a nurse
You will need to provide us with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your date of birth
- What the call is regarding or your symptoms
- Phone numbers where you can be reached
Every attempt will be made to return your call on the same day. The nurse will pass your information on to your care provider to determine the next course of action. If you are not available, or are unable to be reached, we will leave you a message to call us back.
- If you are unable to make a scheduled appointment, please call our office as soon as possible. We do request 24-hr notice or you may be subject to a no-show fee of $25 due prior to rescheduling the appointment.
- If you are late for your visit, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment and you may be subject to a no-show fee.
- If you arrive for your appointment and don’t have the appropriate information for your visit, you may be required to reschedule.
- If an emergency arises with your physician’s schedule that would cause a delay in your appointment, you may see your physician’s specialty-trained mid-level provider.
- Two days prior to your scheduled appointment, you will receive a call confirming your appointment.
- You need to call your pharmacy, which will contact us directly.
- You must have been seen by a provider in this group within the last calendar year.
- If you have not been seen within the last year, you will need to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.
Medical Records Requests
Thank you for your assistance in helping us to provide you with better service.
Inclement Weather Closings
KLIN – 1400
KFOR – 1240
B-107 – 107.3
FROGGY 98 – 98.1
|TELEVISION||KOLN/KGIN CHANNEL 10/11
KLKN CHANNEL 8
In any inclement weather, we encourage patients to check the listed sources prior to leaving for an appointment or surgery.
Thanksgiving and the Friday after
Christmas Eve (close at noon)
Christmas Day (Friday before or Monday after if on a weekend)